28 sept. 2017

Worksheet lesson 2 parts A and B

Worksheet  lesson 2
Suggestions Part a

My name’s… I was born on…/ in ... two thousand and four. So, I’m… years old.

I live in… and I’m in 8th grade / Year 9.

I’m a very… student : I never… / I often… I always…

At school, I like… / I don't like …

I never / always eat at the cafeteria / canteen. I always / often / never go to the library.

After school, I play tennis / volley-ball… I go running every day / twice a week.

I want / don’t want to join a school club.

Suggestions part B

What’s your name? → My name’s…

When and where were you born? → I was born on…

How old are you? → I’m… years old.

What do you like at school? → I like… but I don’t like…

Do you eat at the cafeteria / canteen? → Yes, I do / No, I don’t.

How often do you eat at the cafeteria / canteen? → I always / often / sometimes eat at the cafeteria. I eat on… and…

Do you often go to the library? → I never go to the library

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire